Lecti Adventure believes that travelling can be responsible. We are committed to reducing our impact on nature and continually improving our environmental performance, as an integral and fundamental part of our business thinking, strategy, daily tasks and operating methods.
We aim at working in a sustainable and environmental-friendly manner, using good environmental practices in all our activities.
It is also a priority for us to encourage our customers, suppliers and all associates to do the same. This is sound commercial sense for us, here and now – and it gives future generations the possibility to enjoy this wonderful world.
Our goals – and challenges are:
- Comply with existing environmental regulations and applicable codes of practice
- Assess the environmental effects of all our operations
- Continuously seek to improve our environmental performance
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train our employees
- Efficient use of raw materials and natural resources, energy and supplies
- Minimising pollution, emissions and waste, for instance through improved recycling
- Expect similar environmental standards from suppliers and contractors
- Assist customers in making environmental-friendly choices
- Work closely with the local communities in our destinations
- Participate in discussions and education about environmental issues
- Monitor progress and review our performance regularly